"Do you know who's a lesbian?"
"I AM NOT!"
2) When did shane and dana get so close that Shane becomes catatonic after the funeral? Did I miss some deep bonding that happened between the two of them during the series? I mean...maybe Shane gets like this after every funeral? But I don't know.
3) Why were we deprived the "bette comes back home and tina tells her that she's found a cock to love" moment?
4) Hooray for the return of Jane Lynch though. There's nothing better than a shyster lawyer, and really, what's better than a LESBIAN shyster lawyer who used to represent the OTHER PARTNER in the relationship? That sound you hear is a conflict of interest happening.
5) Marry her? You want to marry the crazy "omg you cheated on me by getting a tattoo and flying away after you turned into a bird" woman??? Maybe that's why shane doesn't "do" relationships...her partner choices kinda suck.
6) I finally have sympathy for Helena. And Dylan is a dummy. Dum. My.
7) Jenny and Max: You need to stop it. Stop it. Now. WHY ARE YOU STILL TOGETHER? NO REAL COUPLE WOULD STILL BE TOGETHER. EZGIRL IS TEH BADNESS.
And the best part of the episode? No stupid ezgirl theme music.
Thanks to crabashleigh for posting teh thingum. Would you do it again this week?